*LEATHER AND RUBBER RESOLES AND HEELS
*SOLE GUARDS *SHOE SHINES*STRETCHING
*ORTHOPEDIC SHOE MODIFICATIONS
(Read further down for all other types of repair done by Becky Fullmer)
Here is the procedure: (UPDATED May 12, 2023)
1. You will put your shoes in a box or bag. Enclose your:
BEST TIME TO CALL YOU
The above information is essential for us to have as we service your needs!
If you feel more comfortable, you may email us first with pictures of your shoes/boots to get an idea if they are repairable. I can call you if more discussion is needed.
2. Take to the UPS store, at 51 West Center, Orem, Ut., where we have a PO Box. Label your package:
51 W. Center St.
Box 615 Orem,
While there, purchase a mailing label so we can send your shoes back to you. Place mailing label in the box, or bag, with your contact information mentioned above. Leave box at the UPS store.
Leave your shoes in a box or bag at the UPS store, with your contact information, listed above. Do NOT buy a return label. Arrange with us a time for you to pick up your shoes once the repairs are done, and paid for. I will be available for you to pick up Tuesdays at 9:30 am in the parking lot south of the UPS store. White Subaru parked nearest to the breezeway.
3. Once we receive your shoes, we will call you to get payment by credit card, and any special instructions, do the repairs, then get them back to you.
4. Turn around time could be up to 1 week, and will vary during POSTED VACATION TIMES ABOVE! Pick up time will always be the following Tuesday at 9:30.
5. Remember, only shoe OR boot sole and heel replacements, and minor sewing or gluing, and shines on those items, stretching, AND all shoe modifications such as buildups, relasts, wedges, etc.
6. If an item is unrepairable, we can dispose of it at your request , or send it back to you using the mailing label, or you pick up the following Tuesday. Sending pictures in an email is very helpful before transactions, but not always necessary if the repair is straight forward.
7. You may contact us via email as well:
If we need to have a phone conversation, make sure you provide us your phone number. We will call you!
ALL OTHER REPAIRS
Contact Becky Fullmer, an excellent shoe repair woman who worked for Village Shoemaker for 11 years.
Phone: 801 899 6090
Elastics, quiet plates, rips, patching, gluing, zipper slides, purses, backpacks, sewing, dog damage, luggage etc.
Clogging dance taps will now be installed by Bethany Hulse, a local dance instructor. Contact her at 801-427-4934
The following facilities sell diabetic shoes:
(Make sure they take your insurance!)
Peak Prosthetics Provo 385 377 3833
Todd Jaramillo DPM Provo 801 377 5649
Randy Garr DPM Provo 801 374 3010
James Hoyal DPM Provo 801 224 6464
Daniel Patty DPM Orem 801 226 2421
Stanley Phillips DPM Am. Fork 801 763 3885
Scott Shelton DPM Highland 801 756 1800
Advanced Foot&Ankle Centers: Podiatry group
Bountiful 801 292 5070
Sugarhouse 801 466 1333
W. Jordan 801 285 7060
Provo 801 373 2499
Nephi 801 373 2499
Park City 435 657 3684
Compass Limb&Brace Ogden 801 392 0075
Generation Health W. Valley City801 972 0393
Priority Footwear Bountiful 801 298 1764
RockyMtnLimb&Brace Logan 435 753 5100